My Peace

My Peace
Under Sail

Thursday, October 13, 2011

13 October 2011 Changes in Blog Spot

Blog Spot has made a change, that I think I like, but I'll leave it up to the viewers.  Before when you clicked on a picture it opened in a new window and you had to "back arrow" to get back to the blog.  Now when you click on a picture to enlarge, it loads all pictures into a slide show and you just click on the thumbnails at the bottom of the page.

Please leave your comments after you try it out, I can go back to the old way if the majority of the viewers like it better.  Also please leave your comments concerning what you would like to see more.  For the time being we are kind of stuck on the Rio, but shortly we will start taking day trips around Guatemala and we will be able to post new pictures and adventures.  We are planning a trip up Lago de Izabal in the very near future.

Geff, Rose, & Mia
S/V M Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment